( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 23:12: Any chance, in all this messing about, that Twitter will put in a switch that lets me view tweets in forward order from the last one I read?
- Mon, 08:48: Attended a wonderful recital yesterday afternoon, of Ravel, Albeniz, Stravinsky, and Rzewski. I even guessed which Rzewski he'd play!
- Mon, 08:49: And I finally heard someone pronounce Rzewski. I was never sure if the composer had Americanized it or not, so now I know: not.
- Mon, 08:59: Seems hard to believe there's only one recording out there of Korngold's version of the music to A Midsummer-Night's Dream.
- Mon, 09:21: RT @srhbutts: insightful takedown of why twitter is fundamentally broken, from former reddit CEO #RIPTwitter https://t.co/wW5qVVFbBs
- Mon, 09:28: RT @flintvictim: Codsmouth58: RT bennydiego: We never question the cost of war. #FlintWaterCrisis #ArrestGovSnyder https://t.co/Za7phJRZh7
- Mon, 09:32: Today's Twitter development: Back to the thing where I reply to something and every keystroke pushes the timeline farther from where I was.
- Mon, 09:37: To expand a conversation, open tweet in a new window (and expand over and over). To reply, open tweet in a new window.
- Mon, 09:43: Crazy idea for Twitter: When I trouble to open a tweet in another window, show me ALL action on it; don't dribble it out click by click.
- Mon, 09:47: Missed one: If I want to see a video on a tweet, I have to open the damn tweet in a new damn tab or window. Click, click, click: nothing.
- Sat, 14:02: RT @JohnFugelsang: I'm celebrating Ronald Reagan's 105th bday by arming both sides of the Iran/Iraq war while talking a lot about the impor…
- Sat, 19:37: "…By being invited, I’m telling my viewers that this person has something to say… Ann Coulter would not meet that…" —Rachel Maddow, PLAYBOY
- Sat, 20:19: RT @pharris830: https://t.co/38nzmfHfK8
- Sat, 20:43: RT @marksable: Hey a Twitter, instead of fixing a timeline that isn't broken, how about fixing a harassment policy that is? #RIPTwitter
- Sat, 20:48: RT @KeeganNYC: The NYPD officer's son who killed #CharityHicks left his phone & car at scene but wasn't identified for two months: https://…
- Sun, 12:04: RT @jaytingle: Very disappointed to see Bruce visiting apartheid state. Whither Sun City? @StevieVanZandt @TelAvivNonstop @loogoldham @spri…
- Sun, 12:34: RT @bettyaberlin: The Imitation of Our Lord Don Quixote https://t.co/KGhvcEUPQM via @nybooks
- Thu, 19:03: "Oh, sure. THEY do it, they're just transforming. WE do it, and all of a sudden we're the DECEPticon! Do you even LISTEN to yourselves?"
- Thu, 20:09: Upcoming Disney cartoon series from Povenmire & Marsh to feature Weird Al voicing ttle character. And he will sing. https://t.co/Om41lgVBad
- Fri, 08:27: Oh, come on. At most—at MOST—that was superbole.
- Fri, 08:28: Ah, what the hell. Here's a link via this humor thing I get in my mailbox twice a week: 'Tim Burton' Disney icons: https://t.co/bCYAOaD2hK
- Wed, 17:32: Bob and Ray are dead. Yesterday Bob joined Ray. This is sad. I can't do better than point you to @evanier for more: https://t.co/Cw9IFJpDRg
- Wed, 21:21: Is anybody else having trouble getting "Show conversation" to work on Twitter now? At all?
- Wed, 21:49: RT @EasterLemming: If you think Hillary is corrupt and untrustworthy you are rewarding 25 years of Right Wing smears. #p2 #UniteBlue https:…
- Wed, 23:17: I may have to stop looking at Mark Evanier's blog. Now he's reporting the death of Joe Alaskey, a top-notch voice actor and mimic, at 63.
- Wed, 23:34: RT @LeoJCarey: Only two people left from the 19th century now... https://t.co/sk1ZZQwSes
- Wed, 23:36: RT @edroso: I mean NOBODY likes Cruz. https://t.co/Umet3MYWta
- Thu, 09:14: New HARK, A VAGRANT! "Dammit, Joan, you can't just blast the enemy into submission, you gotta go by the book!" https://t.co/YCXuUYwVcj
- Thu, 09:14: (New to me, anyway.)
- Tue, 23:07: RT @PaulAllor: Why do birds Suddenly appear Every time you are near? Most likely It is simply perception bias. Aaaaah ah ah ah ah ah ah aah…
- Tue, 23:36: So now clicking on a post only pops up a window to reply or favorite in? I don't know if I like that.
- Wed, 10:14: Inside this cool wind, Almost undetectable, Warm breeze caresses.
- Wed, 10:30: If you're looking for a DIGITAL POCKET WATCH, a simple Google search brings up hundreds of matches for one—sometimes two!—of those words.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 13:09: … My friend the eye doctor, he told me what to do! I know that you'll be mine When I say this to you! Oh baby: "E F! PTO! Z, L, PEDPEC…"
- Fri, 18:56: RT @jesslynnrose: Any extended conversation around a code of conduct will eventually demonstrate why a code of conduct is necessary.
- Fri, 19:04: RT @bennydiego: Can cause brain damage. #ConservativeMedia #GOPDebate #FoxNews #FlintWaterCrisis #FlintTownHall https://t.co/zgB6fQBnKv
- Fri, 19:07: Still the King of farewell comics. Thank YOU, 'Scully'! https://t.co/h4jn3K8sMh
- Fri, 19:52: RT @allanbrauer: RT if you think Clinton's email is a bullshit non-story.
- Fri, 20:27: RT @Windows95Tips: Manage your digital lifestyle with Windows 95. http://t.co/WvxaaM8LRS
- Fri, 21:35: RT @SeanMcElwee: This is hugely important for understanding our politics. https://t.co/V1vLAFg8Ss
- Fri, 21:35: RT @Rowland72James: George Osbornes brother under investigation for professional misconduct by GMC runs in the family. Please RT https://t.…
- Fri, 22:27: RT @roykesey: The saddest four words you can say are "Why don't you love me?" because that means you can't count.
- Sat, 00:22: Pretty elegant, huh? Keeps the stylus near my pen tablet nicely. https://t.co/WtXU5PlOzZ