June 26th, 2017

miner

My tweets

  • Sun, 12:09: RT @absurdistwords: People really think these racist sexist trolls are man-kids in their mom's basements rather than Todd from mergers and…
  • Sun, 12:10: RT @sarahkendzior: NYT runs puff pieces on Trump family and neo-Nazis and false "palace intrigue" rumors. WaPo investigates corruption and…
  • Sun, 12:12: RT @SusanofTexas: Now *that* is how you send a message. Short, quotable, and emotionally resonant. https://t.co/iQRabC96GK
  • Sun, 12:14: RT @emptywheel: While the Russian oligarchs attract most of the focus of Dems, the Kochs are moving in for the kill. https://t.co/1Dk8QGNw8f
  • Sun, 12:18: RT @wxdam: 2007: Gays are indoctrinating kids. We must protect the children! 2017: Kids with cancer are too expensive to keep alive. The p…
  • Sun, 12:20: RT @kurteichenwald: ...and for all middle class folks with a relative in the nursing home: Start preparing a bedroom. Under Trumpcare, she'…
  • Sun, 13:03: RT @RogueSNRadvisor: I know when I'm looking for a Prez, I want a man who'll spend 30% of his time golfing and the other 70% tweeting & eat…
  • Sun, 13:04: RT @Artzthings: Obama Did What He Had to Do His cautious response to Russian interference protected our democracy. https://t.co/av9tOPkZ8Z
  • Sun, 13:05: RT @brianklaas: This isn't just a lie, but a blatant and easily refuted lie. It's completely wrong. The bill would decimate Medicaid https:…
  • Sun, 13:05: RT @TeddyDavisCNN: Speaker Ryan on Trump calling health bill "mean": "a misinterpretation" (6/20/17) Trump to Fox: "Mean -- that was my te…
Collapse )